Monday 7 September 2015

 11:54      No comments

Welcome to The Mariner...

marine lifeWelcome to The Mariner it is my hope that the content of this website gives a good insight into life onboard ships and life as a mariner thus giving potential officer candidates greater knowledge of what they may be able expect before they commence training for a career at sea.
I will always be open to comments, questions and presents so feel free to contact me on here, comment on the blog and also on any of my associated social media sites.
‘The Mariner’

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRf-NHa0geOJPW19pA-MoF1L1OtdsNDUt7PmnO9PXBEfXgwQ_Ri6Q















if u want to know more so please visit my profile Mc Habibullah



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.

Sample text

Social Icons

Followers

Featured Posts

Pages

Unordered List

Ordered List

Social Icons